– Yes, all exhibitions at the Röda Sten Konsthall are accessible by wheelchair.All of the floors can be accessed by elevator, 89 cm wide and 140 cm deep. Verkstan – the Workshop – is on the ground floor. Toilets for the disabled are available in the restaurant on the ground floor. Please be aware that the floor is uneven in some parts of the premises. During 2013 we collaborated with Passalen, wich is a non-profit association
– Contemporary art is for everyone – it’s free to be thought about, felt and interpreted in your own way. Contemporary art references the world of today and various pertinent social issues so if you are interested in the cultural happenings of the current generation, Röda Sten Konsthall is the right place for you! Our entrance staff and hosts are happy to introduce and explain ideas surrounding the exhibition you are visiting or engage with you in a discussion about contemporary art in general.
– No, due to allergies we do not allow animals in our facilities. Guide dogs and service dogs are welcome.
– Röda Sten Konsthall is by all means child friendly! Verkstan – The workshop – is the creative spot where children, from age 4 to adults are able to work together side by side, exploring various themes based on the art exhibitions. The ground floor facilities also encourage play and fun. There is plenty of space to park strollers. In one of our toilets there is a changing table and baby food jars are able to be heated in the restaurant.
– Information about each exhibition is available in both Swedish and English. Guided tours can be given in Swedish and English, and sometimes in other languages. If someone in the group is multilingual, and speak English or Swedish, we’ll be happy to send you reading material in advance.
– We can provide indoor food location for groups to some extent, please contact us in advance! In summer there are several nice picnic spots in the area and also a barbecue site.
Opening hours & fees
Become a member